VP Business Development
Klip Desk is the world’s first sports marketing cloud. We are redefining ways rights holders engage fans and helping both brands and rights holders understand the value of digital content sponsorships. The business has three core offerings;
Using artificial intelligence and machine learning our content publishing software can automatically detect when a highlight has happened, edit it, cut it and publish to any digital channel. Brand integration and sponsor overlays can be applied in real time prior to publishing. Rights holders can manage all their digital video publishing business by using the full editing suite whilst also using feature like in browser animation creator and our media library.
Our analytics platform helps brands and rights holders understand the value of their digital sponsorship assets. Combining real time digital engagement metrics, content performance data and tracking both brand integration and logo exposure, Klip Desk analytics is a real time dashboard to help brands and rights holders thrive in the modern-day sponsorship landscape. It can track web content, any social content and provide a full 360 view of sponsorship and content performance online with over 30 dashboards.
To accompany our analytics product, we offer a bespoke reporting and insights service to expand the value of sponsorships and provide the true value of digital and social media channels in sponsorship. Our insights teams use our proprietary valuation approach called DAI (Digital Asset Index) to provide a true representation of value that digital channels deliver for sponsorships.
The Vice President of Business Development North America plays a critical role in setting our North America presence and growing the business in key markets. We’re seeking a highly dynamic and versatile Enterprise Sales leader who can recruit and develop high-performance sales teams, in addition to overseeing all aspects of the Company’s sales initiative. This executive will provide outstanding leadership and direction, ensuring the team achieves its financial targets in driving Klip Desk overall growth objectives. Specifically, this leader will be responsible for revenue generation, account management and new business development to support rapid growth, while focused on customer satisfaction and further market penetration across the enterprise and throughout the North American region.
Business Development and Trade Marketing
- Lead and develop a world-class Enterprise Technology Sales Team for the entire Regional Market. This leader will be a talent attractor and the pace setter for the team.
- Grow the existing enterprise strategic accounts in the European region, through the acquisition of net-new Enterprise Customers and extending new solutions into the existing customer base
- Assess current enterprise sales and services, methodologies, team structure, and propose/implement necessary adjustments to optimize performance and build the infrastructure and incentives to facilitate aggressive growth and internal collaboration.
- Create and drive new and strategic go-to-market plans to meet company growth and market share goals.
- Demonstrate strategic thinking, analysis and insight abilities to lead a team in creating effective enterprise account plans that lead to new logo acquisition and new sales in existing accounts.
- Coach a team to improve their business, selling and technology skills in order to achieve corporate sales goals.
- Partner closely with DAN Comms unit to create a strong and collaborative partnership that will ensure success in competitive positioning, market awareness and sales execution for Enterprise Customers.
- Manage all key DAN relationships to deliver to deliver synergy value back to MKTG business
- Work with Insights manager to develop new trade marketing reports or insights for existing and new customer
Leadership and Reporting
- Build the European sales practice and customer success teams
- Work with CEO to ensure that team have appropriate skills, structures and processes in place to establish a thriving European business
- Effectively perform sales forecasting in a quarterly and annual planning rhythm with high levels of predictability, quality and accuracy on both a quarter and annual basis.
- Bring a POV on systems, processes and investments that should support the sales and go-to-market activities.
Experience, Professional Skills and Qualifications
- 10+ years’ experience selling software technology solutions to C-Suite leaders in large enterprises.
- Have 7+ years’ people management experience. A world-class recruiter and developer of sales talent.
- Inspirational leader; sets clear vision and mobilizes across functional teams behind specific objectives. Leads by example, can operate at a high level but also get in the weeds as necessary
- A well-respected executive with a proven track record for leading revenue growth and operations at a software business
- Experience managing deal ARR (annual recurring revenue) sizes from $1 million to $25 million dollars in a 9 – 12-month complex sales cycle.
- Deep understanding of working in enterprise technology businesses that have a service model attached to them
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with client prospect and internal leadership to achieve alignment and high-quality results in region.
- Demonstrate a track record of being a highly effective leader of enterprise technologies sales teams. Should be in the top 10% in category and show a consistent track record of achieving or exceeding sales goals.
- Proven career pattern of being able to quickly understand different technologies and an ability to advise complex organizations on how to deploy them effectively.
- Understanding of enterprise selling methodologies, their benefits and how to implement them effectively.
- Demonstrate an ability to take complex problems, decompose them into simple processes and quickly implement them at a global level.
- Demonstrate experience working with Salesforce CRM and ensuring teams adopt it as the system of record for Sales.
The specific capabilities for the role are outlined below:
Trusted executive partner
A credible and high integrity business partner, who brings thought leadership and is seen as an extension of the client’s executive team
Curious and conceptual thinker
Stays abreast of latest thinking and nets it all together
Inclusive and empathetic influencer
Connects broadly and deeply across the network, consulting and influencing on behalf of the client
Collaborative global influencer
Coordinates a collective, team-based client relationship across a global network
Entrepreneurial ambition and ownership
A passion and hunger to help clients succeed and push the boundaries
Confident and Tenaciou
Able to deal with pressure, pace and ambiguity and learns with the client
Please send your resume/folio to:email@example.com