Klip Desk is the world’s first sports marketing cloud. We are redefining ways rights holders engage fans and helping both brands and rights holders understand the value of digital content sponsorships. The business has three core offerings;
Using artificial intelligence and machine learning our content publishing software can automatically detect when a highlight has happened, edit it, cut it and publish to any digital channel. Brand integration and sponsor overlays can be applied in real time prior to publishing. Rights holders can manage all their digital video publishing business by using the full editing suite whilst also using feature like in browser animation creator and our media library.
Our analytics platform helps brands and rights holders understand the value of their digital sponsorship assets.
Combining real time digital engagement metrics, content performance data and tracking both brand integration and logo exposure, Klip Desk analytics is a real time dashboard to help brands and rights holders thrive in the modern-day sponsorship landscape. It can track web content, any social content and provide a full 360 view of sponsorship and content performance online with over 30 dashboards.
To accompany our analytics product, we offer a bespoke reporting and insights service to expand the value of sponsorships and provide the true value of digital and social media channels in sponsorship. Our insights teams use our proprietary valuation approach called DAI (Digital Asset Index) to provide a true representation of value that digital channels deliver for sponsorships.
We are looking for experience designer who loves working on product design, who loves building out products features alongside world class clients and who has their own tool kit to bring this process together. You are passionate. You are a great communicator and a problem solver. You can take small bits of information and turn them into pieces of inspired thinking. Likewise, you know how to lead a and transformative design process. To begin with, the product design all comes down to you, yet over time you will build a small team that you can help guide the continuous innovation within this amazing product stack.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
Experience, Professional Skills and Qualifications
- 5 or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
Trusted executive partner
A credible and high integrity business partner, who brings thought leadership and is seen as an extension of the client’s executive team
Curious and conceptual thinker
Stays abreast of latest thinking and nets it all together
Inclusive and empathetic influencer
Connects broadly and deeply across the network, consulting and influencing on behalf of the client
Collaborative global influencer
Coordinates a collective, team-based client relationship across a global network
Entrepreneurial ambition and ownership
A passion and hunger to help clients succeed and push the boundaries
Confident and Tenacious
Able to deal with pressure, pace and ambiguity and learns with the client
Please send your resume/folio to:firstname.lastname@example.org