Klip Sports is the world’s first sports marketing cloud. We are redefining ways rights holders engage fans and helping both brands and rights holders understand the value of digital content sponsorships. The business has three core offerings;
Using artificial intelligence and machine learning our content publishing software can automatically detect when a highlight has happened, edit it, cut it and publish to any digital channel. Brand integration and sponsor overlays can be applied in real time prior to publishing. Rights holders can manage all their digital video publishing business by using the full editing suite whilst also using feature like in browser animation creator and our media library.
Our analytics platform helps brands and rights holders understand the value of their digital sponsorship assets.
Combining real time digital engagement metrics, content performance data and tracking both brand integration and logo exposure, Klip Sports analytics is a real time dashboard to help brands and rights holders thrive in the modern-day sponsorship landscape. It can track web content, any social content and provide a full 360 view of sponsorship and content performance online with over 30 dashboards.
To accompany our analytics product, we offer a bespoke reporting and insights service to expand the value of sponsorships and provide the true value of digital and social media channels in sponsorship. Our insights teams use our proprietary valuation approach called DAI (Digital Asset Index) to provide a true representation of value that digital channels deliver for sponsorships.
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join the Klip Sports team. The successful candidate will work with the Product Lead, interpreting and analysing datasets, and producing clear and concise reports that communicate findings and commercial recommendations for our clients. This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing start-up, and combine your interest in data, technology, and the commercial side of sport.
- Interpret, filter, merge, and clean datasets, analyse results using statistical techniques and tools including Excel and Tableau, and Think-Cell
- Quickly draw out insight from your analysis, and in combination with your understanding of the client business objectives, draw out commercial recommendations
- Communicate your analysis, insight, and recommendation in concise reports, presented in PowerPoint and verbally to the Product Lead and client (where required)
- Conduct quality assurance spot-checks of data
- Conduct client onboarding, including collection of inputs
- Attend client meetings and be a key client contact when required
- Support the CEO and Product Lead on a range of internal ad-hoc product and business strategy projects
Experience, Professional Skills and Qualifications
1-3 years experience as an Analyst, Business Analyst, or Consultant (Management Consulting, Finance or Strategy backgrounds are ideal)
- A keen interest in the sports and entertainment world
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical tools for analysing datasets (Excel, Tableau, Think-Cell, SAS)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Structured thinking skills to dissect and understand problems
- Adept at creating reports in PowerPoint and Word
- Bachelor of Commerce, Economics, Statistics, Mathemetics
The specific capabilities for the role are outlined below:
Trusted executive partner
A credible and high integrity business partner, who brings thought leadership and is seen as an extension of the client’s executive team
Curious and conceptual thinker
Stays abreast of latest thinking and nets it all togetherInclusive and empathetic influencer
Connects broadly and deeply across the network, consulting and influencing on behalf of the client
Collaborative global influencer
Coordinates a collective, team-based client relationship across a global network
Entrepreneurial ambition and ownership
A passion and hunger to help clients succeed and push the boundaries
Confident and Tenacious
Able to deal with pressure, pace and ambiguity and learns with the client
Please send your resume/folio to:email@example.com